AS THE LEADERS IN COMPUTER AND REMOTE IT SUPPORT SERVICES IN PERTH, WE CAN EMPOWER YOUR BUSINESS TO GROW AND THRIVE BY LETTING YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS. AS YOUR TRUSTED IT PARTNERS, WE’LL TAKE CARE OF ALL OF YOUR IT NEEDS FOR YOU.
Our activIT systems headquarters are based in Malaga, Perth, and our office is fully equipped to provide all of the computer and IT support services your small, medium or large business needs. Whether it be computer or network support, sales, repairs, installation, configuration or another type of IT support service, our team can help you on the journey to cost-effective, trouble-free computing.
If your business needs professional IT support, contact us straight away.
We service the entire Perth metropolitan area, including main business hubs in the city and surrounding regional areas throughout Western Australia.
+08 6102 6210
We’re happy to look after you wherever you’re located, as most of our support can be provided remotely. We have clients operating in common business hubs such as:
- Perth CBD
- Mount Lawley
- West Perth
- East Perth
- Osborne Park
- North Perth
We’re also on hand to provide computer and IT support services south of the river too! You’ll find us working with clients based in:
- Victoria Park
- Canning Vale
- South Perth
There’s no call out fee for clients within a 50km radius of our office in Malaga. If your business is based more than 50km from our office, we only charge on mileage.
Why your business needs us to look after your IT
We take our responsibilities very seriously. We’re there when you need us, taking care of your business and staff with proactive solutions and services. Outsourcing to our team at activIT systems means your business has a dedicated IT company that:
- Always provides a prompt response with thorough action.
- Offers unbiased, honest and professional advice.
- Is 100% Australian owned and operated.
- Has an amazingly talented and dedicated team of IT consultants that never, ever give up.
Our Professional Promise
As part of our mission and commitment to our fantastic clients, we have a few rules we have set ourselves and follow. We call these rules our Professional Promise:
- We will provide you with unbiased, honest and professional advice.
- We will reduce your exposure to IT related operating risks by providing proactive consultation and services.
- We will maintain your confidentiality and privacy at all times.
- We will consider the security, safety and integrity of your data before providing services to your systems.
Our IT consultants primarily work with Microsoft Windows-based environments, whether they be in-house, in the Cloud, or a mixture of both.
We can supply, install, configure, support and maintain:
- Business grade computers
Dell, HP and Toshiba
Desktops, laptops and tablet computers.
- Dell PowerEdge servers
- Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Network devices and solutions
D-Link and Netgear switches
Sophos XG firewall and threat management routers
Ubiquiti WiFi access points
QNAP network attached storage devices
- Kyocera printers, multifunction devices and photocopiers
Monitors, keyboards and mice
Projectors, boardroom televisions and smartboards
- Managed services for small businesses
- Managed services for large businesses
- Microsoft Office365 and Microsoft Azure implementation and support
- Cloud virtual servers, networking and backup solutions
- Business grade internet connections
- Office relocations and IT fit outs
- Data recovery and backup strategy consultation
- Cyber security audits, consultation and mitigation strategy
We have a range of technical support services that you’d expect to find at any good IT provider. However, we’re confident we can deliver the IT support and solutions you need better than what you’re experiencing with someone else.
- Installation, troubleshooting, repair, and decommission of the systems and devices as above
- Supply, installation and troubleshooting of third-party software
- Onsite support, remote support and help desk services via telephone and email