Do you provide both on-site and remote support?
- Yes, depending on the issue we are able to provide support remotely, on-site, and on our workbench.
Do you charge a call out fee?
- There’s no call out fee for clients within a 50km radius of our offices in Malaga and Devonport. If your business is based more than 50km from our office, we only charge on mileage.
Do you have service packages/contracts available, and what do they cover?
- We have monthly service packages available to suit all businesses of all sizes and industries – see our Managed IT Support page for details.
What is your monthly price for service packages?
- This depends on the size of your organisation, how many machines require support, and how many monthly service allowance hours you require. Contact us for a more detailed quote.
What are your hourly rates?
- Our hourly rate is dependent on a number of factors, so please contact us for further information and a personalised consultation.
How can I get a quote?
- Click here to send us an enquiry, or alternatively, call us on 1300 228 480.
What are your support hours?
- Usually 6:30am-5:00pm AWST, however, the start time varies depending on daylight savings in Tasmania with our Devonport office. Stay up to date on this over on our Facebook page 🙂
The Technical Side of Things:
Do you have experience working with my industry?
- We work with clients across a wide range of industries: finance, engineering and construction, mining, legal, medical, and retail just to list a few! Regardless of the sector you’re in, we’ll work with you to develop solutions to suit the specific needs of your business.
Can you provide cloud based storage services?
- Yes, we provide a range of cloud server and data storage services. Head to our Cloud & Internet Solutions page for more information.
Can you work to assist our in-house IT specialist?
- Yes we do! We can provide outsourced IT solutions to complement your in-house services.
Can you supply and install hardware?
- Yes! We work with a wide range of suppliers and can source many hardware solutions to suit your needs.
Do you provide support for Mac as well as Windows?
- Yes, we work across all operating systems and we support environments where these are combined too.
Can you help us with our NBN changeover?
- Of course! We’ve provided this service for dozens of clients, and work with you to ensure the best option to suit you and your business’ needs.
What if I can’t get the NBN right now, or it isn’t suitable for our business?
- We work with a number of providers to service businesses with special requirements, such as Fixed Wireless, Private Fibre, and even Satellite connections, from the CBD to the Goldfields.
Can you help us sort out our cybersecurity?
- Definitely – we provide a range of solutions to keep your business secure. Check out our Cybersecurity Services page for more details