At activIT systems, we can provide you with comprehensive computer repairs, data recovery, web hosting and IT support services for your business from our Tasmanian office in Devonport. From computer and network support, sales, repairs, installation and configuration, we can help you achieve cost-effective, trouble free computing. We service most of the north-west coast, including the bigger cities and regional towns.
Computer Services and Repairs for the North-West Coast
As part of our comprehensive IT support services, we’re happy to come and visit you on-site and provide you with professional computer assistance. We don’t charge a call-out fee for clients who are based within a 50km radius of our office in Devonport, and for businesses situated more than 50km from our office, we only charge on mileage.
+03 6441 5295
Our team are on hand to assist you with computer repairs and internet services in the following locations:
- Port Sorrell
- East Devonport
- Pardoe Downs
- South Spreyton
- Stony Rise
- Turners Beach
Or anywhere in between!
Why your business needs us to look after your IT
Does your current IT provider care? Can you rely on them when you need them most?
As one of the leading IT companies in Tasmania, we take our responsibilities very seriously. We’re there when you need us most to provide your business and staff with proactive solutions and services. From managed services, cloud solutions, web hosting and data recovery to help desk support and onsite consultations, our team can provide you with a diverse range of services and support that are synonymous with our name.
We primarily work with Microsoft Windows-based environments, but our consultants are also able to provide Linux and Apple OSX services on a best effort/case by case basis.
We’re on hand to sell, install, configure, support and maintain:
- Desktops, laptops and tablet computers
- Microsoft Windows and Linux Servers
- Networking devices such as routers, switches and WiFi access points
- Storage devices such as NAS and SAN
- Printers and multi-function devices
- Peripherals such as monitors, keyboards, mice, projectors, boardroom televisions and smartboards
Our team of experienced and friendly consultants are confident that we will deliver our services better than our competitors, and we provide a written Service Guarantee to back that up. We offer a range of technical support services that you’d expect to find at any good IT provider, including:
- Installation, troubleshooting, repair, and decommission of the systems and devices as above
- Supply, installation and troubleshooting of third-party software
- Onsite support, remote support and help desk services via telephone and email