We’re hiring! Two positions available for IT Support Technicians!
Sick of boring IT work and putting out fires all the time? Do you want to have a positive impact to the lives of the people around you, and the businesses we support? Does being involved in proactively managed IT environments and preempting issues sound like your cup of tea?
We need a fun and intelligent person to join our team, to fill a full time role of IT Support Technician, taking care of a never ending variety of tasks within our technical support department. We’re a growing managed services provider, and we look after the IT requirements for small and medium businesses throughout Australia. This is a full time position based in Malaga, WA. It’ll provide you with MASSIVE exposure to myriad technologies, best practices, and theories.
Within our growing team you will be responsible for performing helpdesk duties, providing level 1 and level 2 technical support to clients remotely, on site, and on our workbench, and level 3 support where your skills are proven. The vast majority of work revolves around providing professional service to clients – so be prepared to tell us what makes you a professional, and be prepared to demonstrate it.
We’re very much a people-first company, so if the thought of building long lasting relationships with your co-workers and our clients gets you excited, then you should apply for this role straight away. We’re hiring ASAP!
As for remuneration – you tell us what you think your talents are worth!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Helpdesk – answering emails, phone calls, assisting the technical support team with triage of support requests and scheduling
- Fixing IT problems for our clients on site, remote, and on our workbench
- Implementing new systems and solutions for clients
- Accurately documenting work performed and recording it in our job system
- Following our standard operating procedures and “rules of the game”
- Implementing new computer systems for clients
- Installing printers, PC’s, laptops, servers, and network devices for clients
- Wiring up server cabinets, communications cabinets, and crawling around under desks to perform tidy installations
- Looking out for your team mates
- Plus a great deal more
- Must have common sense!
- Must be eligible to work within Australia to be considered for this role.
- Must have a CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent experience, at minimum.
- Must have prior commercial IT experience, in the small and medium business realm.
- Must thrive for superb customer service and client satisfaction!
- Must be able to work unsupervised, and take initiative.
- Must include the statement “all your base are belong to us” in your application to prove that you have actually read this advertisement and are serious about the job.
- Must have a professional demeanour and personality but be friendly.
- Must be a problem solver and able to think for yourself, and realize the limits of your knowledge.
- Must have faultless attention to detail – dot the I’s and cross the T’s
- Must be able to put yourself in the clients shoes and look at something from their perspective
- Must have an amazing phone manner and be a delight to talk to, and have a professional yet friendly email manner
- Must be well groomed and well dressed
- Must have your own reliable vehicle, and driver’s license
- Above all, you must be reliable, punctual, a team player, and committed to making a difference!
Interested? Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you’d be a great candidate!