We’re Hiring! Two Positions Available for Amazing IT Engineers with MSP experience
Calling all IT engineers and techs!
Working for an MSP at the moment but want to expand your skills, responsibilities, and horizons? Sick of being reactive and putting out fires? Want to make an actual difference? Does being involved in proactively managed IT environments and preempting issues sound like your cup of tea? Got 3+ years experience at a Managed Service Provider or medium size IT firm? Currently employed at another MSP in Perth and fed up? READ ON!
We need TWO fun and intelligent people to join our team and fill full-time roles as IT Systems Engineers, taking care of a never-ending variety of tasks within our technical support department. We’re a growing managed services provider, and we look after the IT requirements for small and medium businesses throughout Australia. This is a full-time position based in Malaga, WA. It’ll provide you with MASSIVE exposure to myriad technologies, best practices, and theories.
Within our growing team, you will be responsible for performing providing mainly level 2 technical service to clients remotely, on-site, and on our workbench, and level 3 service where your skills are proven. While we have a dedicated helpdesk team, you may need to chip in from time to time, as demand dictates. This role however revolves around providing professional service to clients in the field and remotely – so be prepared to tell us what makes you a professional, and be prepared to demonstrate it.
We’re very much a people-first company, so if the thought of building long-lasting relationships with your co-workers and our clients gets you excited, then you should apply for this role straight away. We’re hiring ASAP!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Remote and on-site field repairs, implementations, and projects for clients
- Implementing new systems and solutions for clients
- Occasional helpdesk work when it’s busy – answering emails, phone calls, assisting the helpdesk team with triage of support requests and scheduling
- Accurately documenting work performed and recording it in our job system
- Following our standard operating procedures and “rules of the game”
- Installing printers, PC’s, laptops, servers, and network devices for clients
- Wiring up server cabinets, communications cabinets, and crawling around under desks to perform tidy installations
- Looking out for your team mates
- Plus a great deal more!
- Must have common sense!
- Must be eligible to work within Australia to be considered for this role.
- Must have a CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent demonstrated experience, at a bare minimum.
- Must have 3 or more years in an MSP or mid-sized IT firm environment, supporting multiple client environments
- Must thrive for superb customer service and client satisfaction!
- Must be able to work unsupervised, and take initiative.
- Must include the statement “all your base are belong to us” in your application to prove that you have actually read this advertisement and are serious about the job.
- Must have a professional demeanor and personality, but be friendly – it’s all about the people.
- Must be a problem solver and able to think for yourself, while realizing the limits of your knowledge.
- Must have faultless attention to detail – dot the I’s and cross the T’s
- Must be able to put yourself in the clients shoes and look at something from their perspective
- Must have an amazing phone manner and be a delight to talk to, and have a professional yet friendly email manner
- Must be well groomed and well dressed
- Must have your own reliable vehicle, and driver’s license
- Above all, you must be reliable, punctual, a team player, and committed to making a difference!
Email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and tell us why you’re the perfect candidate!