We’re hiring – IT Helpdesk Analyst roles – candidates encouraged to apply
Are you keen on kickstarting your IT career? Maybe you’re studying an IT or cyber degree, and would LOVE to get your foot in the door?
- Super Chilled Coffee Lounge
- Awesome, Fun Team
- Learning Opportunities
- Suitable for uni students with flexible hours
- Complex & Interesting Tasks
- Proactive approach that makes a difference!
You have a friendly disposition and thrive when helping and supporting others. You love technology and love how it makes things better, and you want to get your feet wet in the real IT world.
You’ll be taking care of a never-ending variety of tasks within our help desk team. Whether your passion is networks, system admin and project support, or prefer desktop and end user support, we’d love to hear from you, and help you build on the skills you’re passionate about with our professional development programme.
activIT systems is a well-established and comfortably growing MSP, and we look after the IT requirements for small and medium businesses throughout Australia. Our Perth office always has an eye out for top quality candidates who have the right attitude and an eagerness to learn. With a satellite office in Tasmania, we work together to ensure we are providing Australian businesses with the best possible IT service.
We’re really serious about IT that make life easier, safer, and faster for businesses.
We have our own awesome staff café where you can chill out during lunch or coffee breaks, hold informal meetings, read a book, and recharge your mind.
Within our rapidly growing team, you will be responsible for performing first point of contact helpdesk service to clients remotely and on our workbench, with opportunities for complex service where your skills are proven or you’re passionate about. This role revolves around providing professional and knowledgeable service to clients remotely and occasionally in person, so demonstrate to us what makes you a cut above the rest!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Helpdesk triage & remediation – emails, calls, remote service
- Implementing new systems and solutions for clients
- Following our standard operating procedures and “rules of the game”
- Accurately documenting work performed and recording it in our job system
- Administration and implementation of Office365, GSuite, and other cloud services
- Time tracking and recording of work performed in our job system
- Installing printers, PC’s, laptops, servers, and network devices for clients &
- Having your teammates backs!
To be considered for this great role you will have:
- Demonstrated ability to learn new IT concepts and demonstrated passion for this;
- Good technical aptitude – you ‘get’ how technical things work;
- A bit of experience providing IT support to an education institute, charity, association, home users (not Mum & Dad);
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent experience;
- Have own reliable vehicle and driver’s license;
- Faultless attention to detail – dot the I’s and cross the T’s;
- Be professionally presented &
- Operate with common sense and can problem solve issues autonomously.
Include the statement “all your base are belong to us” in your application to prove that you have actually read this advertisement and are serious about the job and email your cover letter and CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Helpdesk Analyst role”
If you strive for superb customer service and client satisfaction while solving IT challenges and satisfy the above criteria, we encourage you to apply.