Virtual cyber workshops for busy managers and owners
Cyber crime is a continually growing threat, with the bad guys taking advantage of stressed people and businesses in the wake of COVID-19. Hacks are occurring daily, and every business is a target. The Prime Minister has acknowledged that there are ongoing cyber attacks by foreign state-based actors aimed at Australian organisations and governments, calling for alert and proactive cyber security strategies.
We’re running virtual cyber workshops designed for busy managers and business owners to increase your understanding of the situation.
Our objective is to:
- Flatten your cyber security curve; it’s actually quite easy to improve your cyber security posture
- Help you identify the valuable data within your IT systems, from the bad guys’ perspective
- Work out your “attack vectors” – how many ways can the bad guys get in?
- Discuss why addressing people and process gives you the biggest bang for your buck improvements
- Answer the burning question of “how much do I need to spend to be safe?”
We’re not pushing a hard sale or scaremongering, we just want to educate the SMB community. No high-level policy or process talk, we’re aiming for an hour-long discussion with a break halfway through, and you can ask as many questions as you like.
After the session you’ll receive your own cyber security action plan and resources to keep your business safe.
Behind the scenes, we are developing a bolt-on cyber security package which a few clients have already taken up in a pilot programme. There will be an opportunity to discuss this package after the workshop.
These virtual workshops will run on:
Thursday 4 June at 10:00 am Wednesday 10 June at 12:30 pm Friday 12 June at 10:00 am Wednesday 17 June at 12:30 pm Friday 19 June at 1:30 pm Monday 22 June at 10:00 am Tuesday 23 June at 10:00 am Wednesday 24 June at 10:00 am Wednesday 1 July at 12:30 pm
- NEW! Wednesday 9 September at 11:30 am
- NEW! Wednesday 23 September at 11:30 am
New sessions are now scheduled! Places are limited, so reserve your spot as soon as possible: Cyber security for busy managers and owners
Find more information about our cyber security solutions for businesses here: Cyber security services for SMBs.