End of Year Computer Specials
Extended due to popular demand!
Christmas is quickly approaching, and the end of the year means that many businesses will be winding down for the holidays and preparing for the start of 2019 – which is the perfect time to review your business’ current IT setup. Many businesses are still using older technology, specifically computers running Windows 7 and 8, which are now unsupported by Microsoft and pose a significant cybersecurity risk.
We recommend that businesses upgrade to Windows 10 as soon as possible to protect your information and make sure you’re getting the most out of your IT. To make it easier, we’ve set up group buys with HP & Dell for a very limited time, to guarantee awesome deals on the latest computers.
Read on for more information!
Windows 7 and 8 machines
Why you need to upgrade
Windows 7 will celebrate its 10th birthday next year, but it’s not the happiest of milestones. As Windows 7 is an older operating system, it is now unsupported by Microsoft. This means that computers running this are at greater risk of hacking or virus attacks, putting your business in danger. Plus, these are usually older, slower machines, which can limit the productivity of your employees. Windows 8 systems are getting a bit on as well, and are buggy compared to newer Windows 10 options.
Benefits of a more recent model
- Most importantly, Windows 10 offers more security. Did you know Windows 7 no longer falls under Microsoft’s mainstream support, and is far more vulnerable to hackers, viruses, and security threats than Windows 10?
- Windows 8 and 8.1 also weren’t Microsoft’s greatest work, and Windows 10 fixes many of the issues people had with these older operating systems.
- A new machine offers faster performance than the old, clunkier systems, so your staff get can get more done each day.
- Your business will be ready for the new cloud services that Windows 10 is built for, like Office365.
- Warranty automatically included – next business day on site support from HP or Dell, so you don’t need to worry.
How to order
We’ve organised a super limited group buy for our clients with awesome deals from HP and Dell on the latest Windows 10 systems. There are a few options available for those who get in early:
HP have offered a general purpose micro desktop system (it’s super cute) and Dell have robust, general purpose 12.5”, 14” & 15.6″ laptop systems (same price for each size).
- HP ProDesk 600 desktop system
Core i5-8500 processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB solid-state storage, Windows 10 Pro, 3 year onsite warranty
- $1,204.33 ex GST each – RRP $1,498!
- Add HP E243 23.4” monitor for only $159.73 ex GST – RRP $288!
- Great for general purpose administrative & office tasks
- Dell Latitude 5000 Series Notebook
Core i5-8350U processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB solid-state storage, WiFi, Windows 10 Pro, ProSupport 3 years next business day onsite warranty
Available in 12.5”, 14”, and 15.6” at the same price across the board – choose your perfect screen size!
- $1,992.65 ex GST each – RRP up to $3,335!
- Add Dell D6000 dock, Dell E2418HN 24” monitor, and a Logitech MK550 mouse and keyboard for only $468.39 ex GST – RRP +$715 – save over $1,500 total!
We’ve secured this killer pricing through this group buy we’re running, but to guarantee yours you need to get in quick – final orders close on
7th December 2018 – due to crazy demand, we’ve extended this offer until 20th December 2018!
With big savings per computer from regular prices already, you can save an extra $25 per computer if you buy two or more.
You’ll have the option to pay 50% deposit now with the balance on delivery, or prepay in full and get an further $25 off.
Know of a friend in need? Send them our way and if they buy we’ll reward you a $25 gift card, or $25 off your own purchase!
How do I know if my machine is running Windows 7 or 8?
This article by Microsoft explains how you can check your version of Windows, but if you get stuck just give us a call and we can help you out.
Can’t you just update what I already have to the latest version?
For the first year that Windows 10 was available, Microsoft offered a free upgrade to all users, ending in 2016. To upgrade to Windows 10 now, a single business license will set you back $300+ from the Microsoft store. Older machines can also run into issues with this upgrade, so it doesn’t represent great value for money.
A new machine will save you time, money and stress in the long run, and these models that we’re offering will have years of life in them.
How are these different to buying a new, cheaper computer running Windows 10 from *insert name of popular technology retailer here*?
We’ve shared a whole blog post about the difference between consumer and business grade computers, but the summary of it is that a business grade computer represents better value for money and peace of mind for your company in the long term.
Ready to get started?
All orders must be in by December 20th to guarantee this pricing, so get in quick before Santa’s sleigh is loaded!