Common Computer Repairs and Upgrades
Did you know that if your computer slows you down by just 30 minutes a day, that equates to three and a half weeks per year of productivity the average office worker is losing? Almost like doubling their annual leave!
Don’t put up with computer systems that are not working properly or simply broken. Get them repaired, or replaced, by the experts in business-grade computers.
We’re kept pretty busy by everyday computer issues our clients face, which is why our Perth computer repair and support specialists have the dedicated tools and workbenches necessary to repair systems professionally.
Our repair services include:
- Installing fast solid state drives into older laptops and desktop computers
- Repairing Windows 10 Update reboot loops
- Replacing failed hard drives and other internal components
- Repairing Apple Mac computers and MacOS issues
- Upgrading Windows 7 and Windows 8 to Windows 10
- Installing new computers to replace older systems that aren’t feasible to repair
- Virus and malware removal on infected systems
- Cryptolocker decryption (where possible) and consultation on mitigation strategies
- Repairing the Microsoft Office suite and other applications
If your business has a computer that needs a repair, we’d love to help you. Give us a call today to get started.