With our Tasmanian office based in Devonport, we can provide you with all of the computer and IT services your small business needs – like computer and network support, sales, repairs, installation, and configuration – and help you on the journey to cost effective, trouble free computing.
We service most of the north west coat of Tasmania, including the bigger cities and regional towns.
Computer services for the North West coast of Tasmania
Nothing beats a nice drive through the beautiful North West Tasmanian countryside, and we’re happy to come and visit you on site and provide you with professional computer services.
There’s no call out fee for clients within a 50km radius of our office in Spreyton. Beyond 50km we only charge on mileage!
We can help you with your computers and internet in Devonport, Launceston, Burnie, Ulverstone, Penguin, Port Sorrell, Aberdeen, Ambleside, Don, East Devonport, Eugenana, Forth, Forthside, Highfield, Latrobe, Leith, Lillico, Melrose, Miandetta, Panaroma, Pardoe Downs, Quoiba, Rannoch, Spreyton, South Spreyton, Stony Rise, Tarleton, Tugrah, and Turners Beach – or anywhere in between!
Why your business in Tasmania needs us looking after your IT
Does your current IT provider care? Can you rely on them when you need them most?
We take our responsibilities very seriously. We’re there when you need us, taking care of your business and staff with proactive solutions and services. From managed services, cloud solutions, to help desk support and onsite consultations, our team can provide you with a diverse range of services and support that are synonymous with our name.
Competitive fees and great value
We regularly mystery-shop our competitors to ensure our fees are competitive in the market place. You won't find better value for money anywhere else!
Australian service desk
Phone and email support from a local IT support team with vast experience and a cutting edge job ticketing system.
Detailed reporting and transparency
We aim to be transparent with our duties, so our technical team keeps detailed records of work performed. We send these to you each month so you know exactly what we've done for you.
Your own account manager
Your dedicated account manager knows your IT systems inside and out, and is your single point of call for everything above day to day help desk requests.
Friendly and caring nature
Our team cares for your IT as if it were our own, and your people trust our friendly staff to assist them with any and all IT requirements.
Long term solutions for clients
Putting out IT fires doesn't get anyone anywhere. We're all about long term solutions and outcomes for clients.
No skimping on quality
The market is flooded with low cost and low quality options for businesses - none of which last the test of time. We only work with quality components that we can rely on for years, rather than months.
Extended help desk availability
With help desk support on both sides of Australia, our helpdesk is available from 8am AEST to 5pm AWST. After hours support is available from our on call technicians too!
Full service capabilities
We primarily work with Microsoft Windows based environments, and we provide Linux and Apple OSX services on a best effort / case by case basis.
We sell, install, configure, support, and maintain:
- Desktops, laptops, and tablet computers.
- Microsoft Windows and Linux Servers.
- Networking devices such as routers, switches, WiFi access points.
- Storage devices such as NAS and SAN.
- Printers and multifunction devices.
- Peripherals such as monitors, keyboards, mice, projectors, board room televisions, smartboards.
We have a range of technical support services that you’d expect to find at any good IT provider. We’re confident that we will deliver our services better than our competitors, and we provide a written Service Guarantee to back that up.
- Installation, troubleshooting, repair, and decommissioning the systems and devices as above
- Supply, installation, and troubleshooting of third party software
- On site support, remote support, and help desk services via telephone and email
Through our activCloud brand, we provide the following Cloud and Internet services.
- Website hosting and management – with special packages for web designers.
- Domain registration and renewals.
- Cloud based automated backup storage.
- activCloud Hosted Exchange: Cloud based Microsoft Exchange hosting.
- activCloud Spambuster: Cloud based email spam and virus filtering, protection, and redundancy.
- Internet connections via ADSL, SDSL, Bonded DSL, Ethernet over Copper, Fibre optic, Satellite communications.
- Microsoft Windows operating systems, desktops and servers
- Virtualization technologies, such as VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Data and system backup and recovery with Veeam, ShadowProtect, and BackupExec
- Security technologies (antivirus, antimalware, antispam)
- High availability and redundancy technologies
- Remote and Branch office inter-connectivity over the internet
- Environmentally friendly computing
- Thin-client computing
- Initial consultation and IT costings prior to company launch
- Supply and configuration of new IT environments to prepare for company launch
- Office fit outs prior to premises occupation – consultations, internet connections, data cabling, air conditioning, WiFi site surveys, power protection
- IT best practices
- IT policies and procedures
- IT strategy
- IT budgets and forecasts
- Data availability, backups, and disaster planning and preparation
- Integration of IT and communications devices
- Complete management of all IT assets and functionality for clients
- Fulfillment of IT Director / IT Manager / IT Department roles
- Project feasibility, implementation, support, and maintenance
- Test labs and proof of concept implementations
- Consultation and management of IT components for office relocations and refurbishments